WHAT DOES Property Strategies DO?
At Property Strategies the question is more what do you need to be done?
The areas of specialisation we have include:
- Commercial Property Management. We aim to act as proud and prudent owners of your property. We will act within the boundaries you set, and work to optimise the value of your building in accordance with your ownership strategies. We can undertake all areas of management including tenant, lease, asset, contract and account management.
- Asset Management. We can prepare asset management plans for your buildings or portfolios
- Portfolio analysis. How well are your properties really doing? How does this compare to if you had instead placed your money in the bank? Should you be thinking of altering your portfolio mix? What are your investment needs?
- Site investigation. We have carried out site investigations for large tenants looking for rental space. We were able to save the clients time away from the work place and maintain their commercial confidentiality in the market. Our knowledge of what is happening in the market means we often know about space that may be available before it is marketed or available to the market at large.
- Operating expense analysis. This can be beneficial as an owner or occupier. How much should your building cost to operate? Where can savings be made, and are all the costs being recovered as they should.
- Due Diligence investigations. The property looks great on paper, but what haven’t they told you about it? We can have an in-depth look at all aspects of the site and see what the true risk is of the investment.
We take pride in making our services fit exactly what you need. For instance while we undertake property management of various commercial properties in the Bay of Plenty and Waikato area, no two of our agreements with the property owners are the same. They are all tailored to suit the level of input the owner wishes to retain. We recognise that people invest in property under differing circumstances and therefore the level of time they have to spend on the investment will change amongst owners, and over time.
Who are our customers?
Our clients are all very important to us. They have very different needs and we do lots of different types of work for them. They include:
Whanau and Hapu Trusts who own significant land holdings on behalf of their beneficiaries.
- Local Authorities throughout the Waikato and Bay of Plenty area as land owners and developers
- Government departments as office tenants
- Corporate investors
- Private investors as property owners
- Local businesses as tenants
- Schools who require asset maintenance plans
- Body Corporates who need Body Corporate management, property maintenance plans